An adrenaline filled and unique mountain trekking adventure awaits you at Jebel Jais, the UAE's highest mountain!
Prepare to conquer the very first commercial Via Ferrata in the Middle East. This protected climbing route gives thrill-seekers access to the scenic sections of Jebel Jais wherein you can enjoy an exhilarating trek and a picturesque view of the mountain ranges.About your Via Ferrata Experience:
- The typical tour lasts 4 hours.
- Prior to the experience, the guides will ensure you fully understand the operation of safety equipment and are properly fitted with harness and helmet.
- Professional instructors will readily guide you along the spectacular 1km route.
- Enjoy 3 thrilling ziplines: 1st zipline is 50m long, then 2nd is 60m long and 3rd is 300m long.
- The highest point of the climb is at 120 mt.
- All equipment and instruction provided.
- Morning and afternoon start times available.
What to wear or bring:
- Age limit: Between 12 and 65 years of age
- Minimum weight: 50 kg
- Maximum weight: 100 kg
- Fitness level: It is suggested to be in moderate fitness levels and be comfortable at heights.
- Prior experience: No prior technical experience is needed; we will ensure that everyone gains the skills to successfully complete the course.
Meet up time:
- You'll be provided with all of the safety equipment, a small backpack with water and extra space for your personal items.
- You should wear typical athletic clothing.
- Keep in mind that you will be moving over rock which can be sharp. Your clothes should be able to withstand the rough terrain.
- Footwear is the most important.Please wear sturdy trainers or running shoes with good grip. Casual shoes or sneakers are not acceptable and may result in postponement or cancellation of your experience.
- Other items you should consider: Sunglasses, Sun Block and Camera.
- Bear in mind that dropping any items throughout this activity is likely to result in complete destruction. If you bring a camera/sunglass, we recommend it have a solid wrist strap or tether.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your Jebel Jais Via Ferrata’s starting time (i.e. if you are booked for 9am, please arrive at 8:30am) to the Via Ferrata facilities.