It's your turn to try the World’s Longest Zipline Certified by Guinness World Records - The Jebel Jais Flight!
This record-breaking zipline will surely get your heart racing as you zip through the majestic mountains in Ras Al Khaimah, UAE.
2 people can fly at any one time in a "Superman" position, ensuring you get the best possible view, with the most comfortable flying position.
- About 2 hours drive from Dubai, locate the highest point of the UAE
- See the magnificent views of the Hajjar Mountains
- Fly fast with a speed of 120kph - 160KPH
- Total zipline length of 2,832 meters
- Flight certificate provided
- Weight (kg): Min 40 - 130 Max (Please note that weather conditions may have an impact on your experience)
- Height (cms): Min 122
- Participants under the age of 18 who meet the height and weight requirements can do the tour on their own but will need to be accompanied and present a signed waiver by a parent or legal guardian in order to do so
- In good medical condition
- Not under the influence of narcotics, spirits, or any other substances that impair judgment
- Face masks must be worn inside of the Information Kiosk and the Adventure Center at all times.
What to wear/bring for maximum comfort?
Emirates ID or Passport Validation
It is Mandatory for Every Participant to bring their original passport or Emirates ID to be presented at the counter.
Photos & Videos:
Take home your experience by availing the photo and video services for a small additional fee
- You should wear typical athletic clothing
- Your clothes should be able to withstand the rough terrain
- If your experience is in during the winter months, do bring a jacket as the mountain weather can be quite cold and windy
- Wear sturdy trainers or running shoes with a good grip
- Use Sunblock at all times
- Guests will be encouraged to bring their own sanitizing dispensers and face masks.
- Participant wearing skirt dresses, loose footwear, plaster cast, any kind of knee/elbow/shoulder/ankle pads, any crutches or flip flops are not allowed.
- The maximum operation capacity will be 80%.
- All common areas will be sanitized constantly throughout the day.
- Team members, customers, suppliers, etc., will have a temperature check before entering the facilities. If the temperature is above 38 degrees, the entry will be denied.
- Face masks usage is mandatory.
- The physical distance of 2 meters between individuals will be mandatory.
- All personal belongings must be left in the cars.
- All the equipment provided by Toroverde will be sanitized and sterilized; harnesses will be quarantined for 24 hours after each use.
- GoPro rental service (AED 135)
- Free Car Parking
- Gift Shop
The location is temporary moved to https://g.page/Toroverde-UAE-Official?share or https://waze.com/ul/hthxgt2cmq