It's your turn to try the World’s Longest Zipline Certified by Guinness World Records - The Jebel Jais Flight!
This record-breaking zipline will surely get your heart racing as you zip through the majestic mountains in Ras Al Khaimah, UAE.
2 people can fly at any one time in a "Superman" position, ensuring you get the best possible view, with the most comfortable flying position.
- About 2 hours drive from Dubai, locate the highest point of the UAE
- See the magnificent views of the Hajjar Mountains
- Fly fast with a speed of 120kph - 160KPH
- Total zipline length of 2,832 meters
- Flight certificate provided
- Weight (kg): Min 40 - 130 Max (Please note that weather conditions may have an impact on your experience)
- Height (cms): Min 122
- Participants under the age of 18 who meet the height and weight requirements can do the tour on their own but will need to be accompanied and present a signed waiver by a parent or legal guardian in order to do so
- In good medical condition
- Not under the influence of narcotics, spirits, or any other substances that impair judgment
- Face masks must be worn inside of the Information Kiosk and the Adventure Center at all times.
What to wear/bring for maximum comfort?
Emirates ID or Passport Validation
It is Mandatory for Every Participant to bring their original passport or Emirates ID to be presented at the counter.
Photos & Videos:
Take home your experience by availing the photo and video services for a small additional fee
- You should wear typical athletic clothing
- Your clothes should be able to withstand the rough terrain
- If your experience is in during the winter months, do bring a jacket as the mountain weather can be quite cold and windy
- Wear sturdy trainers or running shoes with a good grip
- Use Sunblock at all times
- Guests will be encouraged to bring their own sanitizing dispensers and face masks.
- The maximum operation capacity will be 80%.
- All common areas will be sanitized constantly throughout the day.
- Team members, customers, suppliers, etc., will have a temperature check before entering the facilities. If the temperature is above 38 degrees, the entry will be denied.
- Face masks usage is mandatory.
- The physical distance of 2 meters between individuals will be mandatory.
- All personal belongings must be left in the cars.
- All the equipment provided by Toroverde will be sanitized and sterilized; harnesses will be quarantined for 24 hours after each use.
- GoPro rental service (AED 135)
- Free Car Parking
- Gift Shop
Please follow the links below to book your shuttle buses:
- Ras Al Khaimah Shuttle Bus: from Dubai International Airport to Ras Al Khaimah: http://rakshuttle.com/index.html
- Jebel Jais Shuttle Bus: from Ras Al Khaimah City to Jebel Jais: https://jebeljais.ae/jebel-jais-tours/
We would like to advise you that Google Maps is currently misleading the drive to the top of Jebel Jais and sending you through Oman to get to our location.
In the meantime, we kindly request you to use Waze with this location: https://waze.com/ul/hthxgt7xcj .