Glide your way through UAE's highest canyons through this must-try Jais Sky Tour! EXPERIENCE HIGHLIGHTS:
- A self-guided aerial tour with a total of 7 zip lines connected via platforms
- The ziplines run at a speed of 60 kph, giving you the best views of the magnificent Hajjar Mountains
- Set foot on the UAE's highest sky bridge at 1,250 meters above sea level, suspended to the walls of the mountains!
- Total distance: 5 km
- Duration of the experience: 2 hours
- Photos and videos provided at a small price.
Relish in the unique beauty of the Jebel Jais Mountains in style via the Jais Sky Tour. This must-try attraction in Jebel Jais takes you through a self-guided aerial tour, with 7 zip line rides, cruising at an enjoyable speed of 60 kilometers per hour, giving you the most epic views of the rugged rolling mountains. Requirements
- Weight (kg): Min 40 - 110 Max (Please note that weather conditions may have an impact your experience)
- Height (cms): Min 122
- Participants under the age of 18 who meet the height and weight requirements can do the tour on their own but will need to be accompanied and present a signed waiver by a parent or legal guardian in order to do so
- In good medical condition
- Not under the influence of narcotics, spirits, or any other substances that impair judgment
- Face masks must be worn inside of the Information Kiosk and the Adventure Center at all times.
Emirates ID or Passport ValidationWhat to wear/bring for maximum comfort?
It is Mandatory for Every Participant to bring their original passport or Emirates ID to be presented at the counter.
Photos & Videos:
Take home your experience by availing the photo and video services for an additional fee
- You should wear typical athletic clothing
- Your clothes should be able to withstand the rough terrain
- If your experience is in during the winter months, do bring a jacket as the mountain weather can be quite cold and windy
- Wear sturdy trainers or running shoes with a good grip
- Use Sunblock at all times
- Guests will be encouraged to bring their own sanitizing dispensers and face masks.
- GoPro rental service (additional cost applies)
- Free Car Parking
- Gift Shop
- Please follow the links below to book your shuttle buses:
- Ras Al Khaimah Shuttle Bus: from Dubai International Airport to Ras Al Khaimah: http://rakshuttle.com/index.html
- Jebel Jais Shuttle Bus: from Ras Al Khaimah City to Jebel Jais: https://jebeljais.ae/jebel-jais-tours/
You may cancel up to 48 hours before your experience for a ticket refund.
Safety Protocols to be observed at all times.
- Maximum operation capacity will be of 30%.
- Shuttles will transport a maximum of 5 people (including the driver) at a time.
- All common areas will be sanitized constantly throughout the day.
- Team members, customers, suppliers, etc., will have a temperature check before entering the facilities. If the temperature is above 38 degrees, the entry will be denied.
- Face masks usage is mandatory.
- Team members will receive constant educational sessions of health and prevention regarding COVID-19.
- Physical distance of 2 meters between individuals will be mandatory.
- All personal belongings must be left in the cars.
- Kids below 12yrs-old and Seniors are suggested to stay home.
- All the equipment provided by Toroverde will be sanitized and sterilized; harnesses will be quarantined for 24 hours after each use.