Try out the all-new Jais Sky Maze, the obstacle maze located on the highest mountain of the UAE!
- Jais Sky Maze is a two-level self-guided rope course obstacle maze
- Brave your way through obstacles including wobbly bridges, rope swings, swinging loops and more
- 15 people can tackle the course at any 1 time.
- Total duration of the experience: 1 hour
Located at the famous Jebel Jais Mountain, Jais Sky Maze is a destination 2.5-hour drive from Dubai.
The two levels make it perfect for a family adventure. The lower level is suitable for kids above 6 years of age, whereas the higher level is perfect for adrenaline junkie teens and adults!
Make your way through a zigzag uphill road nestled in between the Hajjar Mountains. Enjoy the extremely remarkable scenery while on your way, and don't forget to take some photos too!
- Weight (kg): 120Max
- Height (cms): Min 125
- Children 12 years old and under the height of 140cm must be accompanied by an adult and will need to wear a full-body harness. Participants under the age of 18 who meet the height and weight requirements can enjoy the activity on their own but will need to be accompanied by and present a signed waiver by a parent or legal guardian in order to do so
- In good medical condition
- Not under the influence of narcotics, spirits, or any other substances that impair judgment
- Face masks must be worn inside of the Information Kiosk and the Adventure Center at all times.
Emirates ID or Passport Validation
It is mandatory for every participant to bring their original passport or Emirates ID to be presented at the counter.
Photos & Videos:
Take home your experience by availing the photo and video services for a small additional fee
What to wear/bring for maximum comfort?
- You should wear typical athletic clothing
- Your clothes should be able to withstand the rough terrain
- If your experience is in during the winter months, do bring a jacket as the mountain weather can be quite cold and windy
- Wear sturdy trainers or running shoes with a good grip
- Use Sunblock at all times
- Guests will be encouraged to bring their own sanitizing dispensers and face masks.
- The maximum operation capacity will be 30%.
- All common areas will be sanitized constantly throughout the day.
- Team members, customers, suppliers, etc., will have a temperature check before entering the facilities. If the temperature is above 38 degrees, the entry will be denied.
- Face masks usage is mandatory.
- The physical distance of 2 meters between individuals will be mandatory.
- All personal belongings must be left in the cars.
- All the equipment provided by Toroverde will be sanitized and sterilized; harnesses will be quarantined for 24 hours after each use.
- GoPro rental service (additional cost applies)
- Free Car Parking
- Gift Shop
Please follow the links below to book your shuttle buses:
- Ras Al Khaimah Shuttle Bus: from Dubai International Airport to Ras Al Khaimah: http://rakshuttle.com/index.html
- Jebel Jais Shuttle Bus: from Ras Al Khaimah City to Jebel Jais: https://jebeljais.ae/jebel-jais-tours/