Fly over the awe-inspiring cliffs and canyons of Jebel Jais, as you zip from platform to platform through 7 zip lines in this unique Jais Sky Tour experience combined with the exhilarating and unique bucket-list Jebel Jais Flight experience, the World’s Longest Zipline Certified by Guinness World Records.
A total zip line length of 5kms via 7 ziplines connecting 9 platforms across the mountain will take you through and above the magic canyons of the Jebel Jais mountains. You will enjoy the complicity and harmony of nature whilst ziplining and hiking this magical spot through the Sky Tour.
Once you finish, the shuttle will take you to the Adventure Center to change the safety harness and prepare you for the rush of adrenaline that will invade your mind and body and you will experience the closest sensation to fly at speeds over 120kph for almost 3kms in the Jebel Jais Flight, the World’s Longest Zipline Certified by Guinness World Records. Simply stunning!
What’s the Jais Sky Tour?
The Jais Sky Tour is a self-guided aerial mountain tour, where you will zip from platform to platform covering a distance of 5 KMs via 7 ziplines. The experience also consists of a thrilling walk across the UAE’s highest sky bridge, suspended 300mts above the groundWhat's the Jebel Jais Flight?
The World's Longest Zipline Certified by Guinness World Records with a single span of 2,832mtsHow far?
Jais Sky Tour: 5,000mts split into 7 ziplines
Jebel Jais Flight: 2,832 meters
Jais Sky Tour: Average speed of 60kph
Jebel Jais Flight: Average speed of 120kphDuration:
- Weight (kg): Min 40 - 110 Max (Please note that weather conditions may have an impact on your experience)
- Height (cms): Min 122
- Participants under the age of 18 who meet the height and weight requirements can do the tour on their own but will need to be accompanied and present a signed waiver by a parent or legal guardian in order to do so
- In good medical condition
- Not under the influence of narcotics, spirits, or any other substances that impair judgment
Emirates ID or Passport Validation
It is Mandatory for Every Participant to bring their original passport or Emirates ID to be presented at the counter.
Photos & Videos:
Take home your experience by availing the photo and video services for an additional fee
What to wear/bring for maximum comfort?
- You should wear typical athletic clothing
- Your clothes should be able to withstand the rough terrain
- If your experience is in during the winter months, do bring a jacket as the mountain weather can be quite cold and windy
- Wear sturdy trainers or running shoes with a good grip
- Use Sunblock at all times
- GoPro rental service (additional cost applies)
- Free Car Parking
- Gift Shop
Please follow the links below to book your shuttle buses:
- Ras Al Khaimah Shuttle Bus: from Dubai International Airport to Ras Al Khaimah: http://rakshuttle.com/index.html
- Jebel Jais Shuttle Bus: from Ras Al Khaimah City to Jebel Jais: https://jebeljais.ae/jebel-jais-tours/