Make the best out of your Jebel Jais trip!
- This combo gives you both the Jebel Jais Flight and Jais Sky Tour in one amazing price
- You get both experiences in just one visit
- Go-Pro videos provided at a small fee
- Jebel Jais Flight certificate provided
3 hoursMORE INFO ON BOTH EXPERIENCES:
The Jebel Jais Sky Tour is a super enjoyable zipline tour, running at a relaxing speed of 60kph, giving you the most epic views of the Jais mountain range.
There are 7 zip lines in between platforms as high as 1,250 meters above sea level. You'll also be able to set foot on the UAE's highest sky bridge and just stop and stare at the magnificent scenery!
After your Sky Tour
experience, get ready to take on TheJebel Jais Flight,
wherein you'll fly double the speed, at around 120 kph! The Guinness World Records has certified this attraction as the World's Longest Zipline, making it an ultimate bucket list experience.
- Weight (kg): Min 40 - 110 Max (Please note that weather conditions may have an impact on your experience)
- Height (cms): Min 122
- Participants under the age of 18 who meet the height and weight requirements can do the tour on their own but will need to be accompanied and present a signed waiver by a parent or legal guardian in order to do so
- In good medical condition
- Not under the influence of narcotics, spirits, or any other substances that impair judgment
- Face masks must be worn inside of the Information Kiosk and the Adventure Center at all times.
Emirates ID or Passport Validation:
It is Mandatory for Every Participant to bring their original passport or Emirates ID to be presented at the counter.
Photos & Videos:
Take home your experience by availing the photo and video services for an additional fee
What to wear/bring for maximum comfort?
- You should wear typical athletic clothing
- Your clothes should be able to withstand the rough terrain
- If your experience is in during the winter months, do bring a jacket as the mountain weather can be quite cold and windy
- Wear sturdy trainers or running shoes with a good grip
- Use Sunblock at all times
- Guests will be encouraged to bring their own sanitizing dispensers and face masks.
- The maximum operation capacity will be 30%.
- All common areas will be sanitized constantly throughout the day.
- Team members, customers, suppliers, etc., will have a temperature check before entering the facilities. If the temperature is above 38 degrees, the entry will be denied.
- Face masks usage is mandatory.
- The physical distance of 2 meters between individuals will be mandatory.
- All personal belongings must be left in the cars.
- All the equipment provided by Toroverde will be sanitized and sterilized; harnesses will be quarantined for 24 hours after each use.
- GoPro rental service (additional cost applies)
- Free Car Parking
- Gift Shop
Please follow the links below to book your shuttle buses:
- Ras Al Khaimah Shuttle Bus: from Dubai International Airport to Ras Al Khaimah: http://rakshuttle.com/index.html
- Jebel Jais Shuttle Bus: from Ras Al Khaimah City to Jebel Jais: https://jebeljais.ae/jebel-jais-tours/